Monday 21 April 2014

Verse or Quote?

One aspect of my passion project is choosing a bible verse that is important or meant a lot to me. I thought it would be easier then it has been. Casually I have been looking through different passages or verses I thought would be good contenders but nothing has really stood out that made me think "that's the one". After a few times of casually looking through passages I thought it was about time to seriously sit down and think of what's important to me. 
One of the reasons why this bible verse is very big part although it doesn't seem like a big deal is because I will see it multiple times everyday. It will be displayed across part of my room as a reminder or as guidance. So I didn't want to choose just any random verse that had no significance or relevance to my life. But when I got to thinking even more.. I thought what if I chose a quote from a song. 
So when I got down to thinking a memory from last summer kept coming to mind. Last summer I went on a serve trip to Chicago. During that week I had quite the experience. There was this one song that stood out, and means a lot to me. I have now changed my mind from picking a bible verse to choosing a song quote. This quote will have much more meaning behind it, and I will look forward to seeing it written across my wall everyday. It will serve as a reminder of the experience I had, and the memories that will always come along with it.


No comments:

Post a Comment