Monday 5 May 2014

Mentor

For this project we were to ask someone if they would be willing to be a mentor throughout the project. They are there if you are in need of help throughout the project or to give you guidance when need be. When we were told we needed a mentor and I knew I was going to be renovating my room I right away asked my dad of he would be willing. 
Since I am renovating my room a big part of what my mentor will be helping me with is moving furniture, hanging my art, stripping wall paper, and painting. My dad will also be helping me with figuring out all the handiwork things that I have no clue how to do. 
So far I've been mainly working on decor and artwork so I am prepared for when I get to paint my room and get right into things. Because of this my mentor hasn't been as involved yet except for a bit of guidance and what the next steps will include. 

No comments:

Post a Comment