Wednesday 4 June 2014

Paint Overload

After over a week of constant renovations of wallpaper removal, putty touch ups, taping, sanding, edging, and coats of paint the room is finally almost complete. Other then very few minor paint touch ups the room is finally done being painted! It was quite the process I must say. One obstacle we definitely battled was finding the time, and of course patience to do a good job! Tomorrow I might actually get to sleep in my room, which I am very excited about. I moved a few things back into my room, and plan on doing the rest tomorrow. Over the weekend is when I plan on writing the song quote across my wall, and put up all decor. Then the room will be done completely. I will be posting before and after pictures as well for all to see the comparison! 
These three pictures just display the finished walls! As already mentioned, before and afters will be posted.

No comments:

Post a Comment